Saturday, September 8, 2012

Emma and Kung Kung

This video is from January, so cute to watch.  Came across while going through old photos...
 
 
Emma loves her Kung Kung and seems to have good memories of him....
 
A while back we went Forest Hills Park, when we arrived she immediately said that we had come there with Por Por and Kung Kung, then asked where the frogs were because we heard frogs the last time and we had told Emma they were in the river.
Then yesterday I went to Estes Park and when we arrived there she also said, we came here with Kung Kung.
I asked who else...she said Por Por...I was hoping she'd also say Saamie and Uncle BaBa, but she did not.
The last time we took Emma to that park was when the family came to visit (January).
I'm amazed by her memory.....
Looking back at the photos and videos from when Addison was a newborn I cannot believe how much Emma has grown, and Addison, feels like just the other day, but almost a year that Emma was speaking so unclearly and looked like such a baby! Addison was shedding skin so badly and looked like a worm (best word that came to my mind).
I almost can't remember Emma at the stage she was when Addison was born, everything around then seems like a blur.
Boy I'm blogging alot about Emma these day...Addi - your turn is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment