Friday, April 12, 2013

Farm Day

Either no posts or so many in a few days...



Today we went to the NC State Farm Days - a free event held by the North Carolina State University.
Mostly for preschoolers and elementary kids, to learn about the farm and the animals.  All the kids got to touch the animals, climb in the tractors and ended off with a free icecream made locally on campus, yummy stuff!  Who knew a University would make their own icecream, amazing the things you find out about where you live.

Emma has been asking to touch a bunny again, so when I found out about this event I had to take her.  She really loved it and you can tell by the smiles in every photo!  I love her love for animals.
Addi was all game to see and touch, but the minute they approached her she'd run for mommy, so maybe not as fearless as I thought :)

The girls got to see Turkeys, Rabbits, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Cows and calves, Horses with their Foals, I love it when these type of events are available for the kids to see.



No comments:

Post a Comment