Thursday, August 19, 2010

Emma sounds hugs.

Emma gives hugs and not only gives them but makes the sounds that goes with it.
A while ago we went shopping and Emma was in the ergo carrier.  I had asked her for a hug so she pressed her head against my chest and made this sound, I realised it's the sound we make when we give her "big hugs".  I finally managed to get this on camera and had to share it with you all.

You'll see too that our little darling is becoming quite the actress, making sure you're looking at her and giving you the cheesiest grin ever! She's thoroughly enjoying the attention that she's getting from Aunty Peggy and Tracey.  Ever since Emma has learnt to smile on command, her smiles have become cheesy, even so, we still can't get enough of this munchkin.  You'll see a bit of this smile in the video too.

No comments:

Post a Comment