Gosh in the last month and a bit, it seems so much has happened!
My Emma has grown over night, it's incredible to see. It's like the magical 4 and everything changes!
Our little girl, is no longer wearing pull ups, no longer sleeping with a bed rail. No longer sitting on her booster seat at the dinner table, eating with adult utensils most times. Trying to bath herself and brush her own teeth (however after a week says, I'm tired of brushing my teeth, I need you to do it!) She did a sleep over at our neighbors house last week without tears, she actually did not want to come home. Today at school asked to do car line, which for those of you that don't know, I just drop her off at the doors of the school, teacher takes her out the car and Emma see's to herself, hangs up her bag, washes hands and then goes into class!
She's writing more, drawing more objects than scribbles, cutting out objects, jumping from things.....swimming is improving, she is no longer scared of going under the water and jumping in the pool.....so so much....her vocab and use of words has expanded.
With all this going on and school going on from 9am - 1pm, it seems her afternoon naps has fallen away!! so much for my rest time in the afternoon, we have to keep going all DAY! We had a good run though.
She seems so grown up all of a sudden, too heavy for me to carry, her feet are getting big, her fingers lengthening, her legs growing longer too and showing some muscle from all her activities, so sweet we can laugh about things and joke around....conversations with her are always so interesting. That little mind is constantly working. She catches me out on so many things, things I might mistakenly say, or falsely promise....I have to be so careful now!
I love watching my little girl grow up and I love watching our mother daughter bond grow more and more! My little girl, who will always be my baby!




No comments:
Post a Comment