Friday, December 2, 2011

Addi's Red Eggs



Our parents were wonderful enough to invite friends and family to Addi's Mun Yuet (one month celebration) in South Africa last weekend.  Unfortunately the baby of the moment was unable to attend, as we are here in the US, but we were able to connect for a few minutes via skype and see how the party was going.  It was great seeing everyone there. 

Even though it's just us (Rod, Shan, Emma and I) here to celebrate on this side of the world we had to make the red eggs and eat a nice meal.  We can only eat so much, so we decided to break the meal up over 2 nights.  Last night Sweet and Sour Pork, tonight See Yow Kai (Chicken). 

Since I took pics of Emma and her red eggs, I had to do the same with Addison.








No comments:

Post a Comment