On Wednesday Amy and I decided to take the girls to the Life and Science Museum. Quite nice that for Durham residents it's free on Wednesdays, however I didn't read the fine print which says it's from 1pm only.
Oh well, we paid the entrance fee and still had loads of fun with the girls.
The most exciting part of the museum for the girls to see are the Farm yard and Butterfly house.
Emma and Ella were naming the animals, "Moo", "Baa", "Quaa" (for quack)Times like this I wish Emma could run around, as she chose to try crawl and sit in the damp mulch. Thankfully she didn't resist the stroller too badly when I told her I was putting her back in to see more.
We were lucky enough that in the butterfly house they were releasing a few butterflies. Emma got to hold one, actually have one placed on her hand. She was pretty fascinated by it, we just managed to get a few shots before she tried to touch it and it flew away. Thankgoodness she didn't squish it like she did the ladybug at the driving range the other day.
So great to have places like this to visit with the girls.


No comments:
Post a Comment