Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Emma Moves to the Music

It seems that Emma's appreciation for music is increasing.  From just shaking her head when she heard a song she likes, she then went to bouncing up and down on her knees, then to going side to side and now swinging her arms and twisting her body.  It's incredible to see.

She's slowly doing more and more actions to songs too, which is so cute, and able to follow the words, or maybe it's just familiarity with the song that she knows when to clap, stamp her feet and shout hooray - I'm sure you know which song I'm talking about.  She caught me off guard one day, when I played a song, Open Shut Them, Open Shut Them, Give a little clap....next thing I just hear these little hands giving off a clap (Melts your heart).  The excitement when the music starts up is too cute, she starts doing all actions at once. 

I watch a bit of Ellen on tv with Em and when the audience clap, she gets excited and claps, and when Ellen dances, well Emma dances too.  It's a little frightening how Emma knows how to control our IPhones, she's actually taught me how to operate a few things.  Other source of music....online videos,  it has taken some time for Emma to really show interest in this particular website, boowa and kwala, but now she knows what I'm talking about when we start it up, she sets herself in place and gets ready to participate in the songs.  Here is her tonight moving to the one song.....

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking of your comment today about that documentary about babies cos Justin and I also watch Ellen together and he also gets so excited and starts clapping with the audience and tries to dance. These kiddies are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh man!!! I miss her so much!
    She's grown so much since I saw her a month ago!

    ReplyDelete