She's becoming quite the handful as she masters her crawling skills. She's slowly learning to crawl over obstacles, me being the main one.
Today I was hiding in the dining room and calling her, and now and again popping my head out so she could see me. Such an adorable sound of her hands and knees against the wooden floors trying to get to me. She was a little hesitant, trying to look around the corner before actually getting to the dining room - guess it's a new room for her. When she hears sounds she doesn't like or isn't familiar with she becomes a little startled and scurries toward me, hanging onto my leg, or trying to crawl up my arm/chest.
We went to Kindermusik today, started a new session called Busy Days, cute songs, so we have our CD which we need to learn the words to. Emma loved class today and she was quite different to the last time. Emma did not want to sit in my lap, she wanted to explore the room, so I spent most of the time bringing her back to the circle so she could participate with the songs, eventually I just left her to do her thing. She was all over the place. She loved the music though, inbetween crawls, stopping and swaying her body side to side. Pretty cute.
Well I mainly wanted to share these bath time pics of Em, got carried away sharing our days events.
Good night.






wish i could have gone to music class with you, Emma! Saamie needs to learn the songs too so I can sing with you :)
ReplyDelete