I'm not going to post about all of it, else I'll never catch up and miss out on all thats happening with Emma.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Last of South Africa
Going through all our photos, makes me realize how much more we actually did in SA.
I'm not going to post about all of it, else I'll never catch up and miss out on all thats happening with Emma.
Instead I selected a few photos and created an album, hoping to tell the story with photos...Rod at a Sharks and Lions Rugby Game, SAB World of Beer Tour, Clints Birthday, Spa Day at Thaba Ya Batswana, dinner at Back of the Moon, days spent at my grandparents place - it made me so happy to see my Kungsy's (grandfather) face light up everytime he saw Emma, special times.
Anyways....here are the rest of our photos.
I'm not going to post about all of it, else I'll never catch up and miss out on all thats happening with Emma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment