Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time flies when you're pregnant!!

Seemed like it'd feel like forever till I reach my due date and now we're one day away.

About a week ago I received an sms from our friend Melanie asking, "Still no news?" to which I replied, "No news yet, still waiting patiently" Mel then replied with "Doesn't baby know the Foks are always on time?"

I had to laugh - we wonder if baby will keep up our trend. She technically had a week to go then.

Can't believe D-day is here, although quite weird to think that we could still have up to 2 weeks to go. Lets hope we don't have to wait that long. I can definitely feel my body is getting ready, feeling heavier, joints are hurting, all those fun things.

We have my 40 week check up tomorrow, so will see what the Dr has to say.

Rod and I are getting more and more anxious as each day passes, speaking to baby asking when she'll be ready to meet us. We just want to meet her and hold her.

From the above pics we wonder who baby will look like and take after, what will our "result" be?

One more week till my Mom and Dad arrive, another thing to look forward to, we cannot wait to see you next week and for you to meet your third grandchild. See you soon!

1 comment: