Friday, August 21, 2009

Aunty Mich's prediction....

Aunty Mich emailed with her prediction of when baby will born....

Hey Family!

Sisters - when are you all leaving / meeting up at Anths and Rods? And for how long?

I’ve just put a post up on FB…. I have a strong feeling little Miss Fok is going to choose the 27th…… cos she’s just such a very clever little girl I’m sure. The numbers are just right….

2+7 = 9 : very strong character, add that to 8 (month) = 17 which is 1+7 = 8.. you know how that stands in the gong book…. Add 2009 = (8)+2+0+0+9 = 19 which is 1+9 = 10 which then comes back to 1+0=1 – very good leader skills

So that is my Confucious moment of the day……. J

Have a super weekend everyone!

Lotsa luv
Me
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment