Thursday, December 17, 2015

Addi's Christmas Program

Yesterday Addi performed in her first Preschool Christmas Program!  I almost forgot this was her first time in a school performance.  Addi's preschool is in a Catholic environment, and the program was held in the church, so a real beautiful and appropriate setting.

It was the cutest thing, as always! Just like I did with Emma, I had to hold back the tears as I saw Addi walking to the altar holding a candle to a very sweet carol.
She did her best during the show.  I had no doubt she'd give a good show, but I was still amazed at her confidence singing and doing the actions.  She was so excited for us to see her performance, the class had been rehearsing for a few weeks now so she was well prepared.

From worrying about a new preschool for Addi and the first 2 rough days, we've really come to love St Andrews ECC, Addi loves her class and teachers and she's doing so well!  I'm so proud of this little girl and what's she's becoming - altho she needs to work on her whining and sassyness!

Here are just a few photos from the performance, I'll get to the video soon!

.







there had to be that yawn in mid performance


singing her heart out






we wish you a Merry Christmas!
Well done Addi!

No comments:

Post a Comment