Sunday, June 15, 2014

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Feeling honored and blessed to have 4 father figures in our lives!  Wishing we could all celebrate today together!!



To my dad....putting up with all us girls, now I understand why you had to go golfing once a week!  We've given you grey hairs, but you've always remained calmed and never raised a voice!!  You taught us so much when we were young, and still continue to teach us!  I don't think I could have done a lot of things if it weren't for you!   Thank You for your love, your thoughtfulness, your inspiration!  We Love You!!!!
I will always know, Dad knows BEST!


Kungs - The best Grandfather and GreatGrandfather!  So much courage, strongwill, care and love to offer!  Despite all you've been through you still have a smile on your face!  Our family would not have been so connected if it weren't for you and Pops.  Your love for Pops runs through all of us, I'm so glad we get to pass it on!


Dad Roy - A father to Rod always, a father to me for 9 years!  You climb mountains for your family! You raised a wonderful son and for that I'll always be grateful!  Thank You for all you do and for all your love and for being a great Ye-Ye!


Rod - I could not ask for a better dad for our kids!  Only you can get certain giggles out of the girls, and can swing and do other funny tricks which the girls love.  The girls and I love you more than words can say, it's so amazing to see the girls love grow more and more for you everyday (mine too, even after 9 years)! Thank You for going above and beyond for us girls!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment