Christmas is approaching so quick this year! I've barely had a chance to breathe it feels!
So before we're into the New Year, we would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy 2014!
Hope you all take this time to sit back and relax from the hectic year and enjoy this time with your loved ones and reflect back on your year and see how great it was!
We all sure are lucky to be where we are and to be surrounded by so much love and opportunities!
Just a video of our "Year in Review" So wonderful to look back at all the fun things we did as a family, and to see how much the kids have grown, in just one year!
And then a video of the girls meeting Santa for the first time! I was quite surprised that Addi was not scared of Santa, and I loved Emma's excitement waiting in line to meet him!
Have a wonderful holiday season everyone!!
Lovely videos! So nice to see those photos of the girls - they are such great sisters!!! love you guys
ReplyDelete