Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad’s out there, but a very special
Happy Fathers Day to the 4 great dad’s in my life! My dad of course, no one beats my dad, Rod
the best father to our girls, my father in law, such a loving, generous, kind
and wonderful Ye Ye to our girls, and my
Kungs – the heart and soul of our family!
Thank You for everything you’ve all ever done for us, for
always being there and for all the love!
Today wasn’t a very exciting Father’s Day for Rod, we
returned from our week long trip to Virginia.
So a long drive home for Rod but before the long drive we went to
explore Luray Caverns with the girls, a fun little adventure, until Addi started
getting hungry, bored and impossible. The
most important thing is that we were all together and even better, all within
arm’s reach of each other.
Thank You Daddy for always getting us home safely and Thank
You for being the best dad to our girls!
They adore you and so do I, we appreciate all you do for us, all the
sacrifices you make for us and all the love you show! We are so blessed to have you fill this VERY
important role in our family!


On our drive back today to it got me thinking of my dad, how
I would love to show him this part of the States, do a road trip with him,
drive for miles and enjoy the views and take tons of photos! Reminded me of the wonderful trip we had back
in 2008, such a great opportunity to have dad visit us in Phoenix and we got to
explore Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, California, North Carolina and New York together –
you don’t get many of those opportunities.
How I look forward to another opportunity like that to travel with you
dad (with or without the kids) and share this common interest of travelling
around the States. How I appreciate that
I inherited your passion for photography – altho I have so much to learn and my
photo taking can do with some improvement, how I should have listened to you so
many years ago. Even so if it weren’t for you dad, I don’t think I would enjoy
it as much as I do now!
 |
| Grand Canyon |
 |
| Wall Street - New York |
I Love You DAD! You're best dad in
the world!
So many great memories with our fathers, and so many of those
things we want to share or re-create with our girls some day!
HAPPY FATHERS DAYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment