I can’t believe my little nephew is 8 years old today! Thought Cameron deserved this post.
![]() |
| Sweet Boy! |
Tonight while washing dishes I was thinking of Cam,
remembering how small he was, a little cone head when he was born. And how quick the past 8 years have flown. I’ve missed out so much on Cameron being so
far, but always know there is this special connection between us!
I wish we shared many more memories, but the small moments
that we have had together are so very special!
Like our last trip to South Africa, our last week rushing around and
doing everything we could, Cam had just started school, I had to see him on his
first day and wanted Emma to see him too, so Emma and I went to pick him up
with Nix, I still remember him sitting on the floor looking at something with his
friends, I called him, he looked up and jumped right up and came over to give
us a hug, showed us his classroom, and Emma got to sit at his desk. Later that night I messaged him and said, I’m
so glad I got to pick him up from school, he replied with, “It was such a nice
surprise!” “Thank You” and “I Love You”. Melts my heart. Worth every effort to be there! Moments like that which are so far and few.
Cameron, you are such a sweet, sensitive, loving, kind, caring,
handsome, smart, artistic, athletic little guy – you make me so proud, Uncle Rod too! We Love You and wish you a beautiful day,
filled with all your favorite things! Happy
Happy Birthday!
Photos from the times we've had together...great to see the transitions...
![]() |
| 2005 |
| 2007 |
| 2010 |
| Only realized now we didn't get many pics of Rod and I with Cam and/or Cait on our last trip |



No comments:
Post a Comment