Friday, November 2, 2012
Ladybug Girl
I thought I might share this....
This is the book that helped convince Emma to wear her costume....she did not want to wear it (even though she chose it) because the material was too scratchy!
I tried convincing that I'd leave her clothes on so she wouldn't feel the material...no luck.
Emma received these books for her bday and took her a while to allow me to read it to her (once she likes a certain story it's hard to get her to read different stories) after reading it and seeing how great Ladybug Girl was and what a great imagination she has, Emma was convinced that Ladybug Girl was cool and she wanted to be just like her. Just so happened that we had winter boots similar to Ladybug Girls and when Emma saw these, she got really excited (thanks Uncle Tim and Aunty Carmen). Thankfully just in time for the party and Halloween.....
I should have dressed Addi as the dog, Bingo - I probably would have if it weren't her bday (could have had Addi crawl the streets behind Emma)....but Pumpkin Pie seemed more appropriate.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment