Thursday, June 21, 2012

Look mom at what I can do now....

Addison is now 7 months old!  Such a fun age and developing new skills.



Today naps were a bit thrown off, so Addi ended up taking her last nap at 4:30pm, but only woke close to 11pm.  I let her play around a little before putting her back down.  I just happened to get the video camera as lately she's been going into crawlilng position, so just waiting for her to take off.  Now talk about timing, but just as I walked back into Addison's room and pressed record, Addi did this..


So proud of her, she's been working hard at this for a few days now!

Soon soon she'll be crawling too...she just can't wait to chase after her Karch (big sister).
Bracing myself for when I need to chase after her and continously pick things up and out of her way, bringing on a whole new dimension of BUSY!


My sweet sweet girl, I love you so much!  Thank you for 7 wonderful months of being in our lives, you've spoilt us!

No comments:

Post a Comment