| Emma and Addi playing with their blocks |
We've reached 29 months for Emma and Addison is almost 3 months old!
Just like yesterday I was holding my newly born Addi, and now I'm holding this baby with the cutest little rolls, chubby toes and dimpled little hands, which can only look cute on a baby!
Then I have Emma who's constantly questioning, What is this mom? or more like, What this is mom? and What this do mom? Talking so much it's almost tiring! Still times where I'm amazed at what she says.
We've reached a milestone with Emma, we're pottytrained! Whohoo!!! We started last week Wednesday and since day 4 we hadn't had any accidents. We've reached the point where she'll tell us each time when she needs to pee and poop! I must say on day 1 I almost wanted to turn back to diapers, but so thankful I didn't. And with Shan here it definitely helped. Thanks Saamie for the help - I thought I'd make the most of Shan's time here to help me with this and I'm glad it's worked out!
Now to be able to have two sets of hands when I'm feeding Addi and Em needs to potty at the same time.
| an oops photo which turned out pretty good |
| Little Miss Addison |
| Can't get enough of her smile! |
Addi has started talking so much. I put together a few snippets of her little conversations. Just love it!
And then she laughs....
And the two girls "play" so nicely together....haha
Poor Addi being poked and prodded by her big sister - I can just see it....Addi asking, "Why do I always have to be the patient?"
This was Emma the one morning saying morning to her sister. And Addi just like her sister, greats us with her sweet little smile every morning....such a happy baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment