I was really looking forward to Halloween this year, dressing Emma up and taking her around the neighborhood to collect a bit of candy! Unfortunately we couldn't go trick or treating...but Emma at least got to wear her costume to music class and to story time the week before Halloween.
So glad I took the above pic after music class - the teacher her decorated her front porch quite nicely.
Emma chose her outfit, she wanted to wear a Cinderella dress.
The other day she asked to wear her dress for Halloween so I think she's still waiting for the day to come.
I thought to hide candy in the garden and have her find them...or take her to our neighbor to ring their bell and collect candy, but the day I asked her if she wanted to get dressed up, Emma said no.
Next year should work out better for us - lucky Addison gets double treats and gets to dress up every birthday! Guess that doesn't mean Emma can't dress up on her birthday!
| Superman and Cinderella (storytime at the library) |
| Cinderella in music class - jumping into the hulahoop - thought it was a cute action shot |
No comments:
Post a Comment