Monday, January 3, 2011

Red, Yellow, Blue

Emma surprised me this morning.  While eating breakfast, Emma was playing with her stacking cups and out of the blue, she pointed out the colors and identified them!  I was stunned, this was not something I had done with her recently, or made an effort to teach as yet.  I guess without realising I do label the colors when she plays with the cups, and she plays with her toys that name colors too help.

So proud of my little girl.  Growing up way too fast!

Surprisingly when I pulled out the camera to try recapture the moment, Emma was able to somewhat reenact the moment.  It's funny though, most of the time, I'll ask Emma to repeat a word I say and she pronounces it the way it's meant to be said, but when you ask her to say it again, she can't or won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment