Saturday, December 4, 2010

Farewell Kiara



Today I had to say Goodbye to my beautiful Kiara. 10 good years of loyalty and companionship.
I do regret that fact that the past 5 years I had not been around to look after her, but my dad did an awesome job, along with mom, Shan, Nix, Charm, actually everyone in the family.

Kiara was a wonderful dog, still a puppy dog in my eyes after 10 yeares. I always wanted a Labrador, and when my gran had a contact of a breeder I quickly went to see the litter and picked out Kiara, the one with the pink nose. Such a sweet pup. I think I did about a year of training and from that she was such a good listener and pretty well behaved.  Taking her on playdates, giving her the best food, my family thought I was nuts!

I missed her already from being far away, and knowing that I'll never seen her again when I visit SA hurts!
I know she's in a better place now and no longer suffering.

Kiara, thank you for being the best dog for me! You'll always be my special pup.

Rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment