There is nothing I'd rather be doing than watching Emma going about her day and all the new things she does. Being a stay at home mom has been so rewarding, I absolutely love it. There are definitely times where you wish you could take a bit of a break or earn your share of $$, but then you see your little baby, who isn't so little anymore, walk up to you and just cuddle into you, or have her little hand resting on your shoulder, you don't want to be anywhere but right there.
The latest on our little munchkin...Oh Dear!! or more like Ooooo Daaaaaa, also sounding like Oh Gees and Oh No! at times. Emma will say this whenever she does something wrong, like drop something or spill something.
So on Tuesday I'm in the kitchen and Emma is pushing her stroller around the house.
Next thing I hear, "Ooooooo Daaaa!!" So I go investigate what happened and she had spilt her water from her sippy cup all over the stroller and baby doll. We wipe up the mess, let her baby doll dry and tell Emma not to spill her water again. Later in the day I hear "Ooooo Daaaa" again, and of course Em is with her stroller and baby and there is water all over again. It dawned on me that this little one has been trying to feed her baby doll. You can't help but smile at something like this, and don't mind it happening again, but I have swapped out her sippy cup and given her a pretend bottle to feed her baby with instead. It is so sweet watching her start her pretend play. I do wonder if she's too young to understand pretend play, but when I told her to take baby to the park, off she went walking and shouts out, "Bye!".
Love it!


Aw that's so cute! Precious Emma :)
ReplyDelete