The reason for this photo.....
Saturday morning, I had put Emma in her crib to take a nap. After a few minutes of quietness I always sneak in to make sure she's sleeping. As I did this, I heard her move a bit, I wasn't sure if she just stirred or if she was awake. Anyways, as I approached her crib, walking on tippy toes and trying to peer into the crib without her seeing me, I saw she had her back and neck arched looking toward the door, but her eyes were focused down...and as I came to her she looked up got all excited, gave me her morning smile and did her scratch your back motion.
I was wondering what she was looking at, so I went down on all fours and there it was....a small gap between the bumper and the mattress which she could peep through and probably saw my feet/legs appraoching her. It's just so funny how still she became obviously realizing mom is coming to get me and I know I should be sleeping....
Her crib is becoming her gymnasium now, pulling at her bumper, doing 180 and 90 degree turns, she's so much more aware of her surroundings, especially knowing her body and head can "bend" and "turn" in all diffferent directions now. Our little Emma is too funny, she sure knows to keep us entertained.


No comments:
Post a Comment